Mr. C (6 y.o.) has had a runny nose ever since school started. I have been wondering if there is mold in the very old building where his Kindergarten class is in. He's now taking allergy medicine, just to see if it helps. A couple days ago some of his older sibs were frying eggs for evening snack, and he told me that it is probably actually eggs he's allergic to, not mold. Then said that he must be allergic to them, anyway, because he doesn't like the taste of them at all! :)
Wish I still heard the 'cute' sayings from the other kids, but they're already past that 'phase', for the most part. So one more from Mr. C. (Posted on fb already, but since this is something I'll probably print as a keepsake one day, I'll write it here, too!) While eating breakfast one morning, he said that kids don't belong to any people, they belong to God. God created everyone, so kids are all God's kids. How does a little mind think so deeply? :)

Lol yes, it's definitely a good idea to check the seat before sitting down!
ReplyDeleteThis one has me laughing. We are checking our toilet seat these days too. :)
ReplyDelete