First: Winter is here!
And I wonder ... Why did we move away from Arizona?? I am seriously feeling like I can't handle this cold weather anymore!We've had a bit of a rough start to the new year. Two flu-bugs, with a funeral tucked in between the flu's. Whew! Well, thankfully everyone was healthy today!
And lastly for this post: Mr. C just came to show me this picture he drew and colored.
He says it is our house, and we have put up a Finnish flag and an American flag. A citizen of two countries. :)

I'm starting to agree with you about living in Arizona right about now...The last couple years, including this year, we have looked forward to winter and snow. And now, I can't WAIT for it to be over! I seriously need to get outside....
ReplyDeleteTell Mr. C that his picture is great! I'm glad he thinks of America! But oh my goodness! Is he ever cute!!! I wanna come there and give him a big squishy hug, he's so adorable!
ReplyDelete