Some photos of the girls ... they don't yet realize, I suppose, how lucky they are to have ... a sister! I wish for them that they had more sisters, because there's nothing like a sister-friend!
They're so close to each other ...
... yet very different from one another ...
The younger one is a princess, a little Mommy, and a tomboy ... all mixed together.
The older is artistic, loves animals, and more serious.
Through all our moves and changes, it is natural that our kids form a tight-knit bond to each other. I don't think the girls realize yet how close they are becoming. They have the typical sister closeness (playing and giggling together) as well as individuality and spunk ('I'm never going to play with you again!!!')
When all is said and done, I hope they never grow very far apart from one-another!
Oh, what a great post! You portrayed them perfectly in words and photos-your beautiful girls. And, yes, there's nothing better or more precious than a sister-friend. What a gift they have in each other.
ReplyDelete