Monday, March 26, 2012

Time4Learning ...

Okay, the kids tried the Time4Learning today, and we liked what we saw! I did a little monkeying around before  they tried it, so I had a feel for how it works. It's easy to maneuver around it - the child can choose from the grade they are signed up for, or a grade lower or grade higher. This is nice, because for example in math, if they need to go back a grade and review something, it's right there!

So when the younger one was trying math, 1st grade - it is easy to find the first lesson, and proceed from there. It looks like you can choose any lesson though, from anywhere in the 'school year'. I'm as excited as the kids to have this opportunity to use Time4Learning. Let's see- will the kids learn anything using the program? I'll keep updating ... :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok...I'm on my way over to time4learning site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do get the month free to try it out? I would love to try it for my 2nd, 4th, and 6th grader....

    ReplyDelete