I have been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience! Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, after school enrichment, and for summer skill-sharpening. Find out how you can write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning - contact reviews@time4learning.com for information!
I'm excited to give Time4Learning a try, especially since I have two boys homeschooling this spring!
Fun to read your blog Joni. I don't remember if I have read any of them before or not. It is a great way to keep up with your happenings. I should start one some day, but my life is crazy at times and it is just more thing that would take up my time.
ReplyDeleteIt will be interesting to hear about your experience with Time4Learning. I have not heard about it before. I hope it goes well for you and the boys!
Hey, fun to hear from you, Deanna! I don't write on here nearly often enough, and should start posting pictures. I know what you mean about the time it takes to take up yet another thing! I started this thinking it would be nice type of diary for the kids, for the future, but haven't necessarily remembered that very often! :)
ReplyDeleteIt should be an interesting experience. I'll be back to hear all about it. :)
ReplyDeleteOk I just tried to post but the internet went out, so I'll just say that it should be interesting!
ReplyDeleteI had forgotten about time4learning. I need to get that for my 3 youngest homeschoolers to help fill in where my curriculum is weak and wavering! I'll be back to see what your experience is with it..
ReplyDeleteSee if you could also do the review, for a month-long free trial, Darla! Our kids can't wait to start using it tomorrow (could have started today, but we have a strict 'no computer turns on Sunday' rule going here! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is another reason I love Time4Learning, they let you try them risk free ;) ~> We have been T4l'ers for over 4 years now. My kids love it! They also have a forum if anyone is interested, Time4Learning.net
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading your thoughts :)
Keri ~ A homeschooling mom of 2, loving that curriculum isn't just black and white