We're not just bouncing off the walls with uncontained excitement, but I think we're all glowing with contentment. We will soon be living in a home we will own, once again. You don't realize how much stress there can be in renting - especially with kids. And just the feeling that is always there, that this is not 'permanent'. So after this, it will be our own home in Finland, or our own home in America. We were joking today, that we should move back and forth every year! :-)
Now I'm ready to get some boxes and start packing. Get lots of books and toys packed up before the girls and I take our (much anticipated!!!!) trip to Minnesota! Because when we come back here, we'll only have a couple weeks left until we move! It really is quite exciting!
It's funny to do things in a different country. We have gone through the process of buying a home in Mn; it surprised us then to realize that here you close on the house and then typically give the seller two to three months to move out. Huh? Well, these sellers will have about a month. I wish we could move in when we close, which will be just before we leave on our trip. Oh well. It's probably actually better this way.
Oh! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete