Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lil' Mr. C ... again!

The other day, the kids were talking about the fact that we 'should have' two more kids in our family (they feel so sorry for us that we only have seven kids!) Someone told C that those babies died when they were very small, still in Mom's tummy. So after a little bit he told me that he knows who put that baby in my tummy (talking about the last one, which was miscarried.) I asked him who did, and he said, 'Jesus!' (He often confuses God and Jesus, but big deal!) And then he said, 'But what I can't figure out is how He got in your tummy to put it in there.' I stifled a chuckle, and just said that I don't really know how, either. Then he said, 'Because He really lives in your heart. So how did He get in your tummy?' Then continued on a bit about how Jesus is 'invisible', He's a baby again, because it was just Christmas, and He was born on Christmas, you know! I just love the innocence!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how precious! I'm so sad that we're missing out on seeing these years with your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too. Life is so full of ups and downs. Happiness and bummers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I don't know howi keep missing these posts.....I suppose it could have something to do with the fact that I haven't been blogging so I dont even check other's blogs if I'm not on my own. Now I'm all caught up again! :)

    ReplyDelete