We go through about 10 liters of milk per day, these days. And 2 kg of peanut butter a week. And lots of bread. And lots of fruit ... This picture is a quite common snack for either of our two oldest boys. This time he (N) started with 4 pbj sandwiches, and drank about 2/3 liter of milk.
Here's another picture where you can see his face (N). He's in the middle, with gray t-shirt.
And a pic of our 2nd oldest, holding his little cousin, Miss M- she says 'ball' at our house, and 'pallo' at her Finnish relatives house!
And a picture of our middle child, the 3rd oldest boy... He loves to clown around!
I guess this was a photo post. :)








Fun to see pictures of the kids! I can't imagine how much food you have to buy to feed everyone. I feel like we have to buy a lot just for the two of us!
ReplyDeleteOh, fun to see all the pictures! I love to see the snack picture. We are starting to go through a lot of milk in our house too!
ReplyDelete