Thursday, April 26, 2012

I will jump on one foot!

We decided some time ago that we'll get a trampoline this spring, so the kids have been just waiting for the snow to melt so we can get the tramp. A couple weeks ago, A told the kids that if they put in 4 hours of work out in the yard (with him), he will go buy the tramp. Kids had already been looking at store ads, so knew which store had the best price for the 4 meter tramp- so after the 4 hours of working, a couple kids went with Dad to buy the tramp.

They came home and someone told Mr. C (who is almost 5) that they didn't have 4 meter tramps, so Dad bought a 2 meter one instead. They were teasing him, but his spirits weren't dampened at all - his quick, cheerful reply was something like this: 'Oh, okay. I'll just jump with one foot then!' Then a short pause, then he finished with, 'Unless I decide to switch to the other foot!' :-) Obviously he only understood that it was a smaller tramp, having no clue what size a 2 meter tramp would be.

And of course, the tramp has already been well used. It's a great addition to the yard! I thought maybe I should entertain the kiddos and go jump on there sometime - but am quite certain I'd pee my pants if I tried!


1 comment: