L (almost 6 y.o.) says to C (4), 'Do you think it's true or false that God made people out of dust?' C: 'True! Se'eosly (seriously). He did!' L then says, 'That's why our chairs and stuff are so dusty - we're made from dust and we sit on the chairs!' Heh!! :-)
I ask C, 'Should we bake something?' Of course he wants to! So he runs to wash his hands, then comes to ask, 'What are we gonna bake?' I told him I was thinking of makings some sämpylä (buns?), and he quickly puts that thought down. Bad idea. So what's his idea? 'Corn on the cob!' I told him we don't have any. 'I know we don't have any', he says. 'Let's make some!' Haha! He's seriously 'looking' for a recipe in the cookbooks! :-) .... We decided to surprise the others and make some doughnuts - good compromise!
Love em. I've gotta remember to do more of these. I don't hear quite as many being as mine are a bit older, but I'm sure I'll have more coming up in a few months.
ReplyDelete