Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ten fingers

Mr. C. (almost 4 y.o.) woke up this morning, and immediately lifted his hands in the air to look at them. He then counted to ten, then said, 'Yes! Ten fingers!' I'm not sure if he had dreamed he lost some of them, or was he just appreciating something important - but it was cute to see! :-)

We've enjoyed lovely weather lately - playing at the park, dragging dirt in and not cleaning it up very well ... but appreciating the nice weather while it is here. Never know in Finland if this is the only sunny, warm weather we'll have all year! Although I have had good fortune, and the summers I have been in Finland have been warm and sunny. Hope my luck holds out!

1 comment:

  1. And NOW finally I can say that we have lovely spring, almost summerish, weather!!!

    ReplyDelete