L said a couple of really cute things today, but right now I can only remember one of them. He told me that fall is his favorite season because then the leaves fall off the trees. And his next favorite is .... ummm ... he couldn't remember what it was called, but the one 'when the leaves run up on the trees again'! :-)
We just found out a couple days ago that we will not be able to rent this house once our lease is up near the end of July. They will either come back and live in it, or else will sell it, but won't be available as a rental. My heart just aches for our kids as I think of another move. But they know that 'our home' is in America - thankfully we still have our home there. If only we can find some place so they won't have to switch schools again. Let's see.
We noticed today that the snow is actually melting. We have had so big heaps and piles of it that tho' the sun has been shining brightly and it's been above freezing many days in a row (so I knew it's melting), we haven't seen signs until today of the melting. But today someone noticed a patch of bare ground in one area near the house ... yay!!
Oh cute!!! The season they run back up the trees. Oh, today, B told me that she has to have her 'puter 'cause she has to talk to Joni. I told her Joni is probably sleeping, she looked and looked out the window at the sun shining, but she did take my word for it...she told me, "I need my 'puter for when Joni wakes up again. I need to see her!" She asked me this morning, "Where are Joni's kids?" She misses you too! :)
ReplyDeleteMoving can be hard on kids. You sound pretty sensitive to it so I am sure they will be okay.
ReplyDelete