Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cute Cole ...

This morning I was folding clothes and started singing, "Gethsamane, Gethsamane, I must remember thee ..." And Cole looked at me and said, "Uh-uh got no money. You 'n a guys got a money." (Uh-uh means 'I don't, I didn't, I won't, etc., and the 'guys' are the other kids.) I just thought that was so funny!

We're taking life a day at at time here ... some days we seem to roll with the punches and some days we're more lonesome for America and our home there.

I need to get on here sometime soon and write an update on each of the kids. Well, maybe it's not an update on here, it'll be a starting point on here about each child, but ... give a description and some fond memories, perhaps!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! It appears as though, as I was reading your blog, starting from the start, you were updating. Then I became a "follower" and got back to my site, only to find I had missed some posts! I came back and realized as I was reading, you were writing!!! :) I LOVE this technology nowadays!!! As disconnected as we can feel so far apart, I love that instant connectability that is available! REmember the first time you were there, in the 80's when we couldn't connect any faster than about a week or more through mail, unless we were willing to pay $1.46 per minute or something horrendous!

    ReplyDelete